Generation Church is seeking a Facilities Manager to join our thriving church located in Jupiter, Florida.
The Facilities Manager at Generation Church is responsible to look after and maintain the buildings, equipment, and ministry environments in a safe, tidy and responsible way. As a steward of God’s resources, the Facilities Manager is a hands-on role completing work orders and ensuring that all Generation Church’s facilities are exceptionally presented and prepared for staff and church family to gather and worship completely and effectively. This is a part-time, hourly position reporting to the Director of Administration. All candidates must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and possible holidays.
Core Job Functions:
- Respond to service and maintenance requests through Work Orders.
- Safely operate vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Communicate well with contractors and vendors.
- Periodically inspect and be aware of conditions of buildings.
- Maintain and clean facility to allow for order and safety for all working areas.
- Special projects as assigned by Director of Administration.
- Support and enforce all Generation Church policies and OSHA regulations.
- Assist with response to all emergencies and alarm calls.
- Train, support and lead volunteers.
- Provide volunteers with tools and supplies for repairs, painting, construction and projects.
- Foster community and communication among volunteers.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (With the possibility of a full-time schedule)
- High School diploma.
- Minimum of one to two years professional experience in building facilities, maintenance or repair.
- Preferred candidate will have a technical certification in a specific field/trade such as HVAC, electrical, facility maintenance, plumbing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Repetitively lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all phases of maintenance including electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, carpentry, and painting.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain and repair a variety of equipment types.
- Have a valid Florida driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Successful track record of zero-accidents, OSHA compliance and fostering/promoting a safe working environment.