Early Childhood Coordinator
Ministry: Children's Ministry
Generation Church is seeking an Early Childhood Coordinator to join our thriving church located in Jupiter, Florida.
The ideal candidate will oversee the development of the early childhood classes (Newborn to Kindergarten).
This individual will focus on building key components of
early childhood ministry, including a volunteer team infrastructure, including coaches, volunteer leaders and team members. This person will intentionally mentor other leaders to step into their role.
This role is all about the ability to care deeply for the spiritual development of little ones, and drive a comprehensive vision for dynamic early childhood ministry forward.
In other words, this is really about the ability to identify key team members with unique skill sets and passion for the vision to build a complete team to prepare babies, toddlers and preschoolers for the purpose and destiny that God has for them.
The goal is to create an environment that is silly and creative, teaching them to Know God, Love HIs Word and Serve Others.
This candidate will be the catalyst for early childhood ministry.
Core Job Functions:
1. Work hand-in-hand with NextGen teams to define and articulate ministry offerings
2. Contribute to development of strategic planning and oversee all execution and implementation for early childhood ministry functions, such as class content, parent interaction, curriculum development and calendar management. development, discipleship etc.
3. Work with marketing/creative team to create effective in-house development materials to reach baby and preschool families in this city.
4. Work on Special Projects such as baby dedication, events, in service performances 5. Define and oversee the volunteer process, including the development of on boarding, coaching, and fulfillment for team members.
6. Service creation and execution on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
1 day during the week and Sunday from 7:30 – 2:00
Psalm 78:4 – “telling the generation to come the praises of the Lord, His strength and His wonderful works”
The NextGen Win:
That children, students and young adults will:
1. Know God and His Presence
2. Know and Understand the Scripture
3. Serve others, their church and their city